Monday, August 31, 2009

Obligatory first "this is why I have a blog" entry

So why do I have a blog? Well, three reasons, really.

1) I've enjoyed reading friends' wedding preparation blogs. I can occasionally be interesting and witty, so why not?

2) This is a fantastic way to procrastinate yet still feel productive at the same time.

3) I have no earthly idea how to plan a wedding. Annie's is the only wedding I've been in and other than going with her go get her nails done on the day before, I in no way helped with that (I live 11 hours away). I figure this can work as an outlet for suggestions.

Plus, I'm getting married in Terre Haute, Indiana. This is bound to be fascinating.

Will this be a self indulgent blog? Absolutely.

You've been warned.

2 comments:

  1. any questions you have, I am willing to help you out given my many personal experiences (with planning and being in weddings, not being married several times, hehe).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ali! I'll most definitely be taking you up on that.

    ReplyDelete